I want to twist the knife a bit deeper. To siphon the love from the hearts I believed in. Look outside, world is exploding, Stay inside, still never knowing. Taking cover with each other. Sleeping off the century of hope.
Emma Roberts in Palo Alto (2014)
Everything you love is here
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
— Boyhood, Richard Linklater (via areyoufilmingthis)
— Jean-Yves Leloup (via quotes-shape-us)